GERRIC UNSW is offering professional development to teachers and school leaders on identifying and catering to gifted students. They would love to support more teachers and schools in WA to become trained to cater for gifted students.
The Mini-COGE will help you to:
· Identify gifted, high potential and talented students
· Differentiate the curriculum for high potential students
· Implement ability grouping or acceleration
· Understand gifted education research and best practices
· Develop an existing (or create a new) unit of work to best suit the needs of the differentiated classroom and gifted students
The unit of work allows you to implement practical changes to curriculum, assessment and pedagogy, receive feedback from other educators and the GERRIC academic presenter, and provide ongoing impact to you and your students.
Please note this event is designed for teachers and administrators currently working in schools. If you are not currently working in a school, contact firstname.lastname@example.org before registering.
You can find more information about the Mini-COGE course via the following link:
You can purchase tickets via Eventbrite: